Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hubpages Experiment: Day 2

I know i should have had an official "Hubpages Experiment: Day 1" but I titled that post as Passive Income. I hate that the flow of the hubpage experiment is off, but oh well. All I can do is try to do better in the future.

Anyway, here is my update:
After a little over 48 hours I am the proud author of 6 hubs. I have also done several hours of reading to see how to improve my SOE and keywords as ways to improve the number of views my hubs (the hubpage equivalent of a post or article) receives. So far my Adsense revenue is at $2.91. This came as a bit of a surprise because i had read several articles saying it takes lots of hub creation, time, and patience, before you see any money. Again I realize that it is only $2.91, or .22/hour, once you consider the nearly 13 hours i put in to reading about how to excel at hubpages and the writing and promotion of the hubs. Definitely not a lot of money but you have to start somewhere. Also, the basic idea is that this is residual income and it will keep coming in year after year, so I am gonna cross my fingers that this is what happens for me.

thanks for reading

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Share this page: del.icio.us
Furl
Google
ma.gnolia
Netscape
Netvouz
RawSugar
reddit
Shadows
Simpy
Sphinn
StumbleUpon
Yahoo MyWeb
Social Bookmarking